Full Version

Saturday, March 15, 2014

It was a Friday night ... I returned home after spending time with my friends in a restaurant .... Even my way back from the restaurant , I saw a girl and a car on my way . . girl look and is likely because the vehicle has a problem ... it is night time , so I do not know that his face ... I see it closer to the he and Katrina Kaif .... Katrina , the thought of my life ....

Kat - Hey , Meri kharab Gayi Hai Raat Gayi Hai ... bahut isliye Yaha dhoondna muskil Hai ... Agar Maane Bura toh blu mujhe sakte hain ? If you please ?I - I 'm your biggest fan , I ... Katrina will bring .... sat on my bike and I will take you to your destination ...( I 'm not sure if it is a reality , but it looks like me in heaven ... Katrina is in the back seat of my bike ... her breasts were touching my back and I saw him not breathing so I think ... )Kat - Mujhe Jaana Hai Bandra Ki Taraf , so please blu turn left sakte hain ley ?I - Kyun nahi ! Zaroor ...( I have a left turn and suddenly I realized I the band punchured ... We at Midway and punture to be a big problem for both of us ... )Kat - Oh no ! The band is punchured in half way .. ! Do we go a few more miles ?- Katrina ... I 'm sorry ...( Katrina was afraid ... She is 12 , 30 at night , and have no public transportation ... Special lutere Ka chor BHI Dar thaa ... )I - are red ghamraiye mat Katrina .... Main kuchh intajaam Karunga .... yehi rukiye , head madat the Lay aata hoon ...Cat - ... Mujhe nahi lagta Hai akele Dar ... Main aapke saath BHI chalungi ... please ... Chaliye , Kishi madat Mangte hain ...( Organization dono bahut challenges chuke the fir BHI koi umeed nahi aayi Nazar .... We are sad and suddenly Katrina an old house ... )Kat - Oh look ! There is an old building .... Maybe we will have a dinner there ... ! Hamare blank aur koi nahi toh BHI hain hen .....I - I'm not clear how .... decent Banne Ki Main koshish Raha interior lekin mujhe Katrina Ki harkate uksaa Rahi pickup Ke saath ... Katrina toh Raat ko neend kise aayegi ! Spar BHI main uski cautions Ke Ghar Ki Taraf purane badhne Laga ... )My Koi Hai ? Ghar main koi Hai ? Of Bahar Please aayiye ?Kat - they may sleep hard ... Call ...I - I do not think so ... I have a few times , but no response within the ... Let 's go ..Kat - Do you think we shud go ?- Let 's go ! ..( We were surprised to see the house was not locked ... We go in and start the search for the ... We can not find any ... )Kat - I do not think that any of this ... It is an old building , and it will be difficult for the people of this .... But of this we will have our night . If you love the pressure . ..( Main bahut insecure car Raha thaa ... Mujhe Saran aarayi minutes .... Katrina is my favorite actress and I have a strong fantasy of fucking her .. I still have the animals in in my show and Shariff ( small )Blu ? Katrina Kai aitraaz had aapko nahi agar organization dono HoGa Yaha Raat bitaye ... ?Kat - Maine Kaha toh nahi Ki kum saath soyenge ... Do not get me wrong ... I was asked for the company .... Main SAAF I din waali Insaan Hoon ... Muje the SAAF Dil Wale isliye Maine par relied Kiya .... I do not think that the red mera Faida uthyange ...Main thaa speechless ... I will not say a word ... Kitni ladkiyon ko choda Maine aaj fir branch BHI Sharif said mujhe kehe Rahi Hai ! Isko blu PATA main kitna bada Ki Hoon Kamina ! )Kat - blu Soch Rahe Hain red ?I - nahi nahi ! BHI Kuchh toh nahi !Kat - Accha ... ( She smiles ... I see his white teeth and lovely smile ... His lips were too good and I was seduced step by step ... But I try to control my emothions suddenly ..... it starts to rain outside .. )Kat - Woh Bahar dekhiye Rahi Hai Barsaat Barsaat ... Pyaar karne Ka mousam waloh mousam Hai Ki AAP ko .... blu lagta Hai ?AAP Sahi Kaha Katrina ...( Suddenly bijli chamakne lagi ! Ghar Ki bijliyan We Chali Gayi ... Katrina is fear and doubt ! Balloon usne mujhe gale lagaya , mere andar aane Ka jaanwar Bahar Laga ... Uské nipples nude sine ! Ko touch Rahi minutes , , , , it is so close to me that I could hear his breathing and smelling her daughter ..... her lips were close to me and we both had no comment ... )Kat - Mujhe bahut bijli Dar lagta Hai ...I - daro mat plz ... Main Hoon !( Hide Aisa Maine Kaha Katrina mujhe dekhne ghoor more ... I do not know what he wants , but he was looking for a very sexy ... I love how we both want I kissed her lips ! )Cat - ( Shy. . )I - I drove by emotions .. I 'm sorry ...Kat - nahi nahi .... Sorry carpet boliye the organization dono ... my heart ... my kiss fir BHI on the main blu rakha Hai ... Darasal when I see UL special .. . u're so special that he hugged me and kissed me ... I also temppted and I kissed her ... I kissed her neck , lips and started sqeezing her boobs damn ! Her breasts were so bouncy and fast .. I have a dream for them and my dreams come true ... I slowly started to give her pussy ... her dress in costumes awkward ... I open it and lick her pussy ... I wonder if he is not wearing any panties panty .... USS nahi minutes .... Uski pehni Chut Ki Khushbu APNE ko nahi dress shirt Raha interior .... )Cat - The child ... lick my pussy ...- Katrina Ohh .... I want to lick it all night baby .... Piss in my mouth a little ... Iwill drink ....( Katrina drunk little and I started drinking ... I wud not do it if it is a person other than her ... But she is urinating very fun and charm .. I licking her pussy ... I can do it for about 15 minutes ....Katrina asked as my cock ... it sucks .... My 8 inch cock is so grateful to the men and women of Bollywood queen 's mouth .... I take my chicken and put it in her mouth . it ... it deep into her throat and she starts sucking .. )- Katrina Uhh .... so in sucking .... ohhhh baby ! Uhh ! Katrina ! The best cocksucker in the world ! Another minute and I will be with you in the face !( I started with .... My sperm is all around her lips and she enjoy it ... and then I threw it near her breasts and licking her love .... . )Kat - Now fuck me please !I - to the children ... ! I will fuck you hard and give you more than you think ....( I have my cock in her pussy and started slowly ... slowly she enjoys sex and suddenly he asked me to go wild .... I play and charge it and blame it hard moaning ! ... Uhh ! oooo ! Oooh Laa Laa child , you are a super fucker ! Salman , so happy and continued fucking her .... after 15 minutes I want to fuck it ..... I lick his asshole ... I will wash my turn .... I licked it for a few minutes and then try to put my dick in it ..... )Kat - Your dick is so big ! Will it fit in ?- It has to fit ! Katrina You know , I want to fuck you in the .... can not believe that this is the same that some in Shiela Ki Jawani and CHICKNI Chameli .... can not believe that this is the same formula I in ZARA ZARA touch me !


( My dick into her and then I started to fuck her very tight .... I 'm enjoying the anal sex , but Katrina cries and complaints .... She cried in ! ARGGHHHHH ! uhhh ! uhh ! ooo ! , I am a person wud hear her screams , but I was lucky that no one is around ... After a time Katrina for an orgasm ... I licked her orgasm ..... licking her vagina and it is time for me to orgasm ... this time I threw all the sperm in her ... . cheeks were so fat and my skin even after a few lines ... I realized I was wasting my rumination yacht gasoline full of sperm during sex with him ... it black asshole free because of my sperm ... )- Katrina , it was the best sex I ever had ... You were so good ... I think I have my dreams ... Thank you ..Kat - You were good too .. and your dick I got more than that Salman will not even want to give me .... I thank you for this amazing hard sex ....

                                                                   

( One Night Stand female sex is sex the best of my life .... How much of the U.S. has dreamed of fucking world EXIEST of women ... but I suspect it real ! )


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

2 comments: